Has ANYONE worked as a security guard for a college dorm, campus, or anywhere? Idc just pls answer?

If so how was it? Was it hard? Boring? Stressful? I’m doing this right now in college but we just started the training today. Its dorm security. College students who have done dorm or campus security feel free to answer as well. Do you have time for a social life? I’m only in my freshman year.

Be Sociable, Share!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 20th, 2010 at 8:06 pm and is filed under College security. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

One Response to “Has ANYONE worked as a security guard for a college dorm, campus, or anywhere? Idc just pls answer?”

1. John Scott Says:

My cousin did it and talks about it all the time. All he had to do was answer blue light, escort people, etc. According to him, some of the time was boring, but othertimes it was fun because he always got a kick out of girls doing the walk of shame. (AKA it’s bedtime, and you see these girls coming out of these apartment. You know that they were with a guy.) Then my cousin also is obsessed with hot girls so that made him like it even more I guess. Then sometimes he would push those blue-light things all the time, and sometimes others would push them so he would have to answer them of course, and long story short, drunks do funny stuff. My cousin is graduated, but he misses the stuff. (And he had more than enough time for a social life, trust me on that.)

About - Contact - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service