enVigil for Schools, Colleges,Universities and educational institutions security and Video surveillance

imageenVigil will take care of following issues for any School or college. Does the 24 x 7 manned security service at the school location ? Do you still worry about your institute assets and possible damage to school property for various reasons? Does your institute have multiple Campuses and administrative offices, book stores etc to manage? Do you feel worried about the instances of violence in you campus and around campus? Does the vandalism a strong concern for your administration at the school locations? Do you need to live monitor areas like laboratories, libraries, study rooms and hostels to ensure every thing is going on the way the administration wants? Do you have any parking or outside areas that you need to monitor? Do you a storage area that need to be monitored for loss of school property? Do you feel need to monitor the playground, gymnasium and your labs regularly? Do you need to monitor the areas where the school fees and charges are collected?

Then enVigil CCTV is the right security solution for your educational institute.

enVigil takes care of institutions security needs & goes beyond security to improve quality of education. Protect you intellectual property and labs by unforced circumstances and theft. enVigil provides many features that can help not just in security but improve your day to day processes. enVigil will allow you to monitor the staff’s performance, Improved image to your institute – The presence of a security system shows your parents and students that you care about their customer safety and security and can improve their shopping experience. Monitor parking areas to avoid liability from the attending students, parents and other vendors Remotely monitor your staff and total processes shall increase your ROI by reduced theft and better employee performance. enVigil allows you to define the Private and shard cameras, which are only available to administrator making the systems more suitable to your practical needs! You can monitor various departments of the school – administrative department, Science lab, Literary, Play groun area and more from the internal network and also by remote access over the internet. contact@cradle.com

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 23rd, 2010 at 3:12 am and is filed under University security. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

About - Contact - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service